JURA E6が2017年のGood Design賞を受賞！
2016年のENA Micro1 に続き2年連続の受賞！
Founded in 1957, the Good Design Award is organized by the Japanese Institute for Design Promotion. This year's Award attracted 4,495 product submissions. A 82-strong jury of experts assessed them over a period of several months for creativity, innovation, aesthetics and even ethical considerations before announcing the winners. Products that won the prestigious Good Design Award on 1st November are now entitled to wear the G Mark, a well-known and coveted emblem in Japan. Needless to say, we are delighted that our E6 was among the prize-winners. Our warmest congratulations!
- Sophisticated body – balance
- A stately high-quality appearance which keeps out other coffee machines
- Coffee Despensed from the superior chrome spout gives us expectation of a excellent cup of coffee.
- Perfection of the GUI on LCD enable intuitive operation for the user.
- Both top and front sides operation is easy, it does not require a large space. E6 can be placed anywhere you like, even next to walls or may match beside your furniture. It is totally user friendly features.